Author Topic: IDIOT SIGHTINGS...  (Read 995 times)

Offline StrawHat-Luffy

• Fisherman
  • Prawns 6
IDIOT SIGHTINGS...
« on: September 20, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »
 Sighting #1:I was at the airport, checking in at the gate,   when the airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your   baggage without your knowledge? '' I said, ''If it was without my   knowledge, how would I know? '...'   He smiled and nodded knowing...ly, ''That's why we ask. ''Idiot   Sighting #2:The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross   the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of   mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained   that it signals to blind people when the light is red. She responded,   appalled, ''What on earth are blind people doing driving! ''Idiot   Sighting #3:At a good-bye lunch for an old and dear coworker who is   leaving the company due to ''downsizing,'' our manager spoke up and   said, ''this is fun. We should have lunch like this more often,'' Not   another word was spoken. We just looked at each other like deer staring   into the headlights of an approaching truck. Idiot Sighting #4:I worked   with an Individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for   the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.   Idiot Sighting #5:When my husband and I arrived at an automobile   dealership to pick up our car, we were told that the keys had been   accidentally locked in it. We went to the service department and found a   mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I   watched from the passenger's side, I instinctively tried the door handle   and discovered it was open. ''Hey,'' I announced to the technician,   ''it's open! '' ''I know,'' answered the young man. ''I already got that   side... '''