Author Topic: Airbag  (Read 1509 times)

Offline StrawHat-Luffy

• Fisherman
  • Prawns 6
Airbag
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:38:23 AM »
A   married couple is driving down the interstate doing 55 mph. The husband   is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, 'Honey, I   know we've been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce. ''The   husband says nothing but slowly...   increases speed...  to 60 mph. She then says, ''I don't want you to try   to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best   friend, and he's a better lover than you. ''Again the husband stays   quiet and just speeds up as he clenches his hands on the wheels. She   says, ''I want the house. '' Again the husband speeds up, and now is   doing 70 mph. She says, ''I want the kids too. '' The husband just keeps   driving faster, and faster, until he's up to 80 mph. She says, ''I want   the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards too. '' The   husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she   says, ''Is there anything you want? '' The husband says, ''No, I've got   everything I need right here. ''She asks, ''What's that? ''The husband   replies just before they hit the wall at 90 mph... ''I've got the   airbag! '''

Offline johand

• Jr. Fisherman
  • Prawns 0
Re: Airbag
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:21:15 AM »
 :flag: :clap: :Winner:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Offline samuelcosta732

• Prawns 0
  • Be Free
    • Competitions
Re: Airbag
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:53:53 PM »
 :thanks: hahahah good laugh
I'm a student at UCT studying BScIT (Information Technology) I also run the site Competitions